Doon Public School, Sector 21, Panchkula brought laurels for the Tricity with the conferment of Second Prize by CBSE for the promotion of Sanskrit during the Sanskrit Week held in the first week of August 2014. For promoting the Sanskrit language, CBSE organised Sanskrit Week in schools across the country in which numerous activities were conducted in Sanskrit.
A competition on the basis of those activities was organised in which the entire Video report was submitted to Siksha Sadan, CBSE Office, New Delhi for choosing the winners. Doon Public School, Sector 21, Panchkula bagged second prize for the Panchkula region comprising the states of Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana and Chandigarh. Over 3,000 schools participated in the competition under the guidance of CBSE.
School will awarded by Smriti Irani, Minister for Human Resources and Development, Government of India at a function scheduled for August 13, 2014 at New Delhi.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls