A local court Tuesday adjourned the alleged sodomy case against Zulfikar, founder of NGO Theatre Age, to April 11 after the complainant in the case did not turn up for cross-examination.
The court of Additional District and Sessions Judge, JS Sidhu, framed charges against Khan under Sections 292 (sale and exhibiting obscene materials), 377 (unnatural sex), 506 (criminal intimidation) of the IPC (Indian Penal Court) and Sections 5 and 14 of the Protection of Children and Sexual Offences Act, 2012.
- Court rejects Vikas plea seeking call records of Varnika Kundu, her father
- Delhi: Blind school teacher acquitted of sodomising charge
- 10-year-old girl rape case: Court frames charges against accused uncle, trial to begin today
- Rape case of 10-yr-old girl: Police submit challan in court day before submitting status report
- Zulfiqar Khan case: Investigating officer’s statement recorded, stood by prosecution
- Charges framed against Zulfiqar Khan in sodomy case, trial to begin from Nov 18
The case was registered on the basis of five complainants, who are also the witnesses in the case, four of whom were adults while the fifth one was a 15-year-old minor boy. The challan comprises of 34 prosecution witnesses. Among other evidences, the challan includes the medical examination report of the five victims and the evidence confirming their age.
As per the challan, the accused Khan used to make children watch porn movies at his Sector 25 school and thereafter committed unnatural sex with them. He even used to bring children to the Sector 25 school at night in the name of theatre classes.