The two teams sent by the Chandigarh Police to Haryana and Delhi in search of constable Reeta, who has been missing since June 8, have returned empty-handed.
The teams were sent to check details of unclaimed bodies and see if any of them matched Reeta. They were also asked to look for information about Reeta.
The police is now scrutinising the ‘dump data’ of all mobile towers where Reeta’s phone and Constable Ravinder’s phone were traced. Reeta was last seen with Ravinder in Chandigarh. Also, Ravinder’s phone was reportedly in Karnal when Reeta’s phone was last active there in the morning of June 9.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Ravinder was questioned by the police for three days. He denied he knew anything about Reeta’s disappearance.
“We have probed all possible angles and it is becoming difficult with each passing day. But we are trying our best”, said SHO of Sector 17 police station Inspector Dilsher Singh Chandel.
Reeta was last seen at the bus stand of her hometown Chuklana in Panipat district on June 8 evening when her brother saw her off for Chandigarh. However, Reeta’s phone was actually traced to Panipat Railway Station and from there to Karnal.
Also, the movement of Ravinder’s phone was traced from Chandigarh to Karnal at the same time, sources said. Constable Reeta was posted in the control room, while Constable Ravinder is posted in the Sector 19 police station.