The two teams sent by the Chandigarh Police to Haryana and Delhi in search of constable Reeta, who has been missing since June 8, have returned empty-handed.
The teams were sent to check details of unclaimed bodies and see if any of them matched Reeta. They were also asked to look for information about Reeta.
The police is now scrutinising the ‘dump data’ of all mobile towers where Reeta’s phone and Constable Ravinder’s phone were traced. Reeta was last seen with Ravinder in Chandigarh. Also, Ravinder’s phone was reportedly in Karnal when Reeta’s phone was last active there in the morning of June 9.
Ravinder was questioned by the police for three days. He denied he knew anything about Reeta’s disappearance.
“We have probed all possible angles and it is becoming difficult with each passing day. But we are trying our best”, said SHO of Sector 17 police station Inspector Dilsher Singh Chandel.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Reeta was last seen at the bus stand of her hometown Chuklana in Panipat district on June 8 evening when her brother saw her off for Chandigarh. However, Reeta’s phone was actually traced to Panipat Railway Station and from there to Karnal.
Also, the movement of Ravinder’s phone was traced from Chandigarh to Karnal at the same time, sources said. Constable Reeta was posted in the control room, while Constable Ravinder is posted in the Sector 19 police station.