After the BJP’s ‘Chai pe Charcha’ programme, the Chandigarh unit of the Congress has turned to milk. The members of the District Congress Committee on Friday distributed milk among school students.
The BJP slammed the move, saying that the Congress seems to be bereft of any new ideas.
Bottles of milk were distributed by the Congress in Sector 19. The students, especially those involved in sports activities, were given milk to drink. The party members plan to continue with similar initiatives in other parts of the city as well in the coming days.
According to president of DCC Urban (I) H S Lucky, India is a young country wherein the maximum population consists of young people who need milk more than tea as milk has more nutritional value and provides for essential nutrients.
Lucky alleged that Modi was misleading the people of the country by promoting tea instead of milk. “Even among the elderly people, doctors recommend milk as it contains calcium, protein and vitamins that are essential for the body. Congress activists will distribute milk in the coming days at various places,” he said.
However, BJP leader Arun Sood said the Congress did not have any ideas of their own, so they were copying Modi. “The Congress should be thankful to the BJP’s prime ministerial candidate for giving them ideas for campaigning. However, the party has failed to understand the concept. We have started ‘Chai pe Charcha’ campaign with the aim of holding discussions over tea on how to make Modi PM,” he said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Modi is holding ‘Chai pe Charcha’ programmes across the country where he is interacting with people and answering their questions.