UT Administration conducted the selection trials to select the players for the Sport Wing earlier this week. Seven girl students of St Soldiers School,Sector 28 have been selected for the athletics wing while two girl students have made it to football wing. Eight boy students of the school were chosen for the football wing.
The selected players are as follows : Girls : Athletics : Komal,Ashima,Harmanpreet,Sanskriti,Shivani,Nikita,Vandana; Boys : Anuj,Sumit,Mandeep; Football : Girls : Urgain,Shikha; Boys : Sumit,Rahul,Sandeep,Gurpreet,Gurinderjeet,Shubhkarman,Ashu and Akshay Shekhar.
Forwards hand Saupins third place finish
A fine display by their forwards guided Saupins School,Sector 32 to an easy 3-0 win and to claim the third place in the UT Inter-School Football Tournament U-17 (Girls) played at Government Model Senior Secondary School,Sector 22. For the winning team,Venu scored the opening goal in the fifth minute of the match before Arshdeep scored the second goal two minutes later. Martanya scored the third goal for the winning team in the 33rd minute of the match.
Yugams knock in vain as GAC win
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
An unbeaten knock of 70 runs by Yugam went into vain as Coaching Centre,Sector 32 lost by four wickets to Gurukul Academy of Cricket in a match of the Fourth U-14 Vivek Trophy Cricket Tournament played at Vivek high School,Sector 38 on Wednesday.
Batting first,Coaching Centre,Sector 32 posted a total of 126 for 1 in the allotted 20 overs. Yugam remained unbeaten on 70 runs while Sourav played a knock of 37 runs. In reply,Gurukul Academy of Cricket reached the target for the loss of six wickets in 18.1 overs. Ajay Verma played a knock of 35 runs while Alankrit contributed 32 runs. For the losing team,Robin claimed two wickets for 18 runs.
Brief scores : Coaching Centre-32 : 126 for 1 in 20 overs (Yugam 70 no,Sourav 37); Gurukul Academy of Cricket ; 127 for 6 in 18.1 overs (Ajay Verma 35,Alankrit 32,Robin 2 for 18).
Hockey Cship from August 18
The Rock Rovers Hockey Club will organise the 12th edition of the ONGC SN Vohra Sub-Junior (U-14) Hockey Tournament from August 18 to August 25. The eight-day long tournament will be played on league-cum-knockout basis. The tournament will be a prize money tournament and prizes for the best goalkeeper,fullback,halfback,forward and most well behaved team will also be given.