The City on Monday witnessed yet another snatching incident near Sukhna Lake. The police said that a case has been registered and further investigation is on in the case. According to police sources, a lady named Krishna, a resident of Kishangarh, reported that two youths on a motorcycle snatched her gold and fled from the spot.
“The incident happened on the backside of Sukhna Lake, on the road leading to Kishangarh,” said a police official from Sector 3 police station, where the case was registered.
He said the the snatching took place Monday afternoon and the incident was reported after on hour.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
“The woman was on a scooty with her daughter at the time of the snatching. They went to their home and discussed with the other family members and it was then reported to the police station,” said a police official, adding that no one has been arrested yet in the case.
Last week, the police had arrested two snatchers involved 18 snatching incidents in the city.