Chandigarh Municipal Corporation Monday decided to begin the sale of prepaid coupons to people willing to set up temporary stalls during Diwali. The civic body will start the sale of coupons from October 18.
These coupons will be issued at the municipal corporation office at the parking area of the main building in Sector 17 and at the sub-office in Manimajra from October 18 to October 27 from 10 am to 4 pm daily, including Saturday and Sunday.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
For Manimajra and Mauli Jagran, the coupons will be issued at the sub-office in Manimajra. The coupons shall be issued on first-come-first-serve basis after the submission of attested photo copies of Adhaar Card or Voter Card. No coupons will be issued after the last date that is October 27, as per the notice released by the civic body.
The MC has directed that any one found to have set up a stall without a coupon shall be charged double the rate applicable. For convenience of the public, sufficient stalls have been set up at the corporation office in Sector 17 and one stall at Sub Office in Manimajra.