The UT police on Monday busted an inter-state theft gang and arrested three persons including a juvenile who were involved in several theft cases at marriage functions.
The police said that the gang was detected by police stations in Sector 26 and Sector 43. The gang members are Bunty, 27, Vishal a nd a juvenile. The three accused are residents of Jatta Kheri village in Rajgarh district of Madhya Pradesh.
“Articles of theft committed in Western Hotel, Sector 43, containing Rs 70,500 (Rs 65,000 in cash, 5 envelopes containing Rs 1100 each), a cheque book, photos of complainant and his wife, a black purse, a bag containing clothes, three mobiles phones, seven sim cards and two memory cards have been recovered from the three accused,” said the police.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
According to the cops, Bunty had previously been arrested once by the Delhi Police in similar cases. “More recoveries are expected in the coming days,” the police said.