The UT Police Saturday arrested three men involved in several cases of snatchings and vehicle thefts in the city. All three arrested people are residents of Burial.
According to the police, the accused have been identified as Sanjiv Kumar, Gaurav and Deepak. A statement of the police said that during interrogation, the accused confessed their involvement in four cases, out of which one is of robbery, one is of snatching and two are of vehicle theft (Honda Activa and Apache Motor Cycle). “These arrested accused are in the habit of sniffing correction fluid and this addiction led them to the menace of crime,” said police.
The police further said these accused were produced in the court and police remand of Gaurav and Deepak for two days have been obtained. “Accused Sanjiv Kumar was sent to judicial custody as he was involved in single crime of robbery.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen