The Youth wing of BJP, Bhartiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJYM) members assembled at Law Bhawan, Chandigarh to spread awareness amongst youth about the initiatives undertaken by the government through its India First campaign.
Anurag Thakur, president BJYM and Member Parliament while addressing the gathering stated, “India First encapsulates all of the BJP’s policy initiatives such as Skill India, Make in India, Digital India, StartUp India etc. Indians stand united towards making our country secure, progressive and will not let anti national elements from the Congress party or any terrorists deter us in our mission of advancement.”
- Amit Shah condoles killing of BJP youth wing leader in J&K
- Delhi confidential: Spot Who’s Missing
- What Ishrat couldn’t do with a gun, Sonia did: Anurag Thakur
- Rail scam: BJYM members protest,cops caught unawares,canecharge
- Anurag launches Cong hatao,desh bachao campaign
- Who is afraid of Rahul Gandhi,says new BJP youth wing chief
Thakur attacked Congress and its leaders saying, “Congress and their leaders have been supporting terrorists such as Afzal Guru, Yakub Memon and Ishrat Jahan. Infact, their leaders are seen standing in favour of anti-nationals who raise slogans against India. We are proud of our nation and will sacrifice our life but will never let anyone attack the unity and integrity of our nation. BJYM will continue to serve and sacrifice for the motherland”. Amit Rana, President BJYM Chd, Shivbir, President BJYM Punjab, Rajesh Gaur, President BJYM Panchkula, Mukesh Gaur President BJYM Haryana, Arun Sood, Mayor Chadigarh, Sanjay Tandon, President BJP also remained present at the occasion.