A BAG containing nearly Rs 3 lakh was allegedly stolen during a marriage celebration at a hotel, Western Court, in Sector 43 on Wednesday. This is the second instance of theft during a wedding function in the past few days.
The police said CCTV footage shows two youths taking away the bag from a chair.
The incident was reported to the police.
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
“We have registered a case and no arrests have been made yet,” said SHO, Sector 36 police station, Inspector Naseeb Singh. “In the complaint, the family has said the bag contained more than Rs 2.50 lakh.”
Singh said the family said they did not suspect the role of any insider.
On Monday night, a bag containing money was allegedly stolen from a reception function in the lawns of Hotel Mountview in Sector 10. The police registered a case after family submitted a complaint.
CCTV footage showed a boy aged 10-12 year taking away the bag.