THE WINTER schedule will be enforced from October 30 at the Chandigarh International Airport, officials said on Tuesday. With the enforcement of winter schedule, timings of various airlines operating at the airport may get changed.
Airport officials said that they had received the new winter schedule of all the airlines. A complete list would be released by the airport authorities on Tuesday.
“We have received the winter schedule. We are compiling the details and it will be released on Tuesday,” said a senior airport official. For the moment, he added, there would be no change in the operational timings of the runway, which is managed by the Indian Air Force.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
In the new schedule, Air India officials said the Delhi flight would now arrive at 12 noon instead of 12.55 pm. The same flight will take off at 12.40 pm instead of 1.40 pm. Spice Jet, in its new schedule, has added one flight to Srinagar from Chandigarh, said officials. No further details about the schedule of other airlines were available immediately.