A day after the clash inside premises of Burail jail, the jail authorities Monday decided to make full-proof security arrangements in the jail so that such clashes do not take palace in the future. The officials of Burail Jail said that though there is adequate force and regular checkings of barracks and cells, from Monday onwards, overall security of the jail will be beefed up.
An official, on condition of anonymity, said that they usually keep the criminals in separate cells but sometimes they gather at common points like the STD booth and playgrounds where they start quarreling with each other. The official further added that they usually do not keep criminals of rival gangs and have together in the same cell. “We are mostly aware of the backgrounds of the criminals and we keep them accordingly so that they do not clash with each other. Verbal duels are common incidents in the jail so we always keep an eye on them,” added the official.
The official also added that there are some barracks where 100 inmates are lodged and then there are some where only 30 to 50 prisoners are lodged. He said that the jail staff regularly check on the inmates but sometimes, the inmates clash with each other over petty issues.
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
The official said that the have also beefed up the security in the jail after the incident and they have also increased number of patrolling. Deputy Superintendent of Jail Amandeep Singh said that there is adequate security in the jail and they do not let the criminals indulge in clashes and that Sunday’s incident took place suddenly.