A four-day UK-India Workshop on ‘Tackling the Emergence of Anti-Microbial Resistance: Increasing Awareness and Facilitating Research Networks’ began at CSIR- Institute of Microbial Technology, here on Tuesday.
The workshop is being organised by CSIR- Institute of Microbial Technology and the University of Cambridge, UK to focus on networking, knowledge exchange and international capacity building for early career researchers from India and United Kingdom.
The workshop is being coordinated by Prof Sir Tom Blundell, Sir William Dunn professor Emeritus and Director of Research, Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge and Dr Anshu Bhardwaj, Scientist and Assistant Professor, CSIR-Institute of Microbial Technology. Blundell also inaugurated the workshop.
The workshop is being funded under the prestigious Newton Fund, as part of British Council programme Researcher Links, which is run in partnership with the Royal Society of Chemistry.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More