GGDSD College, Sector 32, has invited applications for admission to its sister college, GGDSD College, at Kheri Gurna near Banur.
The new college offers 60 seats in BCom (Professional), 60 in BCom (Hons), 50 in BBA, 50 in MCom (Integrated), and 80 in BA (Professional) and BA each. Affiliated to Panjabi University, Patiala, the college is running into the second year of its existence.
Principal Bhushan Kumar Sharma, GGDSD College, Sector 32, pointed out that the infrastructure of the new college is at par with the college in Sector 32.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The management officials of the GGDSD Society highlighted that students of the new college will be provided accommodation in the hostels of GGDSD College in Chandigarh. A shuttle service will also be started for students to reach college every day. Meanwhile, the students will also be open to use the hostel and library facilities at GGDSD, Chandigarh.
Some of the senior faculty members from GGDSD College, Sector 32, have also been shifted to the college in Kheri Guran to strengthen the faculty experience.
Compulsory training for CA and CS will be provided, apart from workshops in computer softwares like Tally and SPSS among others.