The city unit of the AAP has moved a complaint to the UT SSP Sukhchain Singh Gill against the alleged fake mails that were sent in the name of Central Observer of the party Roopinder Dhaliwal stating that she has resigned.
The e-mail was sent through a fake ID. The complaint mentions that this was impersonation of Dhaliwal to malign the name of the party, its members and office bearers. Dhaliwal along with another central Observer Rajiv Godara submitted the complaint. Action has been demanded against the culprits.
In the email that was circulated, it is written that the Dhaliwal would like to submit her resignation as she along with the other office bearers was not able to fulfill any tasks assigned (be it Funds Management, People Management, Official communication). As per the mail, Dhaliwal had apologised to the volunteers to whom showcause notices were sent. “The entire plan was orchestrated under the supervision of Mr Rajeev Godhara and few others (names will be provided on request) as their motive was not to let the party function smoothly neither did they want AAP to win the Chandigarh seat,” reads the mail.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls