A week after class X results were declared, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) helpline numbers are still ringing with many queries from students and parents about confusion in choosing the right stream.
While, CBSE is yet to announce the class XII results, there are calls from anxious students worried if they will be able to fulfill the expectations of their parents who want them to get admission in colleges like St Stephen’s, SRCCC, IIT Delhi etc.
CBSE counsellor and principal of DAV-15, Rakesh Sachdeva said, “Some class X pass outs are confused since they cannot decide their area of interest and I suggest that in such situations, they should take aptitude test to check what stream will be perfect for them. Meanwhile, class XII students who are eagerly waiting for their results are nervous. The first question, they ask after I answer the call is ‘Ma’am, is the result out’?” She added, “Another important thing, class X pass outs need to know is that they can change their stream after a month’s time if they do not feel satisfied.
The nature of calls coming indicate that the late announcement of the results are making the parents concerned as well, since the colleges in Delhi have already asked the students to apply for the courses as per the choices.
When the class X results were declared on May 20, CBSE Regional Officer, RJ Khanderao had informed the class XII results were likely to be announced on May 26 but till now no official date or time for the same has been decided yet.
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
Sana Hasan, a student of Ryan International School, Sector 49 who had appeared in class XII said, “The delay in CBSE results may jeopardise my chances to secure a good seat for Science in top colleges, or the colleges should release their application forms only after the results are declared.”
While the class X pass outs are asking whether they will get admission in the desired schools, others are inquiring if their answer sheets can be re-evaluated.
Also, there are some who are asking about the assessment criteria after they clear their compartment in particular subject.