Around 2,700 Tricity students aspiring for MBBS appeared for AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2015 conducted nationwide on Monday. There were seven centres in Punjab including Mohali and Ropar.
A national level undergraduate medical entrance exam was conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences (New Delhi) for admission to MBBS programmes. AIIMS MBBS 2015 result will be the basis for admission to 672 MBBS seats in 7 AIIMS institutions located at New Delhi, Bhopal, Patna, Jodhpur, Hrishikesh, Raipur and Bhubaneswar. Among 672 MBBS seats in AIIMS, 72 are in AIIMS Delhi and reaming 600 seats are in six new AIIMS. Approximately 65,000 students had applied for AIIMS 2015 nationwide .
- AIIMS fellowship programme 2017: Apply for 45 seats in 21 courses at aiimsexams.org
- How is centre planning to impose NEET without states' consent: Sitaram Yechury
- AIIMS 2017 paper leak: CBI registers case, Delhi High Court directs Centre and AIIMS to file replies
- This is also AIIMS: No doctors, no faculty, a crowded OPD shuts
- AIIMS MBBS exam paper leak: CBI registers case, carries out searches
- AIIMS MBBS 2017 exam: Analysis for morning and evening session
City based AIIMS Physics Trainer Kunal Singh said, “Almost all the major National Level Entrance exams like IIT JEE/ CAT/BITSAT have already been shifted gradually from pen paper mode to computer based Test , AIIMS entrance being online not a surprise package .
Infact AIIMS entrance has the least number of candidates appearing as there are only 672 seats distributed across seven AIIMS centres.
Hence Computer based test is more feasible and Convenient both for Organisation and candidates.”