The Chandigarh Police has registered a case of kidnap ping of a 17-year-old boy, Karan, based on the complaint of his elder sister — a resident of Sector 38-West, Monika. Police teams have been sent to various locations in Punjab and Haryana to locate the boy. The kidnap case was registered on Saturday with the Sector 30 police.
Monika said that three people allegedly kidnapped her brother Karan. According to police sources, Monika runs an immigration firm in Sector 38. She had allegedly taken money and passports from three people to send them abroad.
As Monika failed to send the trio abroad, they came to Monika’s office on Saturday asking her to return the money and documents. “Monika allegedly refused to return the money to them. In turn, these three kidnapped her 17-year-old brother from Sector 38 market on Saturday,” a police source said.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Sources have revealed that Monika has not received any ransom call yet.
The police have launched a search operation. Seven teams have been sent to Amritsar, Ambala, Jalandhar, Ludhiana and some other cities in Punjab and Haryana.
Sources said that the police are sending teams to all the places where Karan could be hidden. Senior police officers could not be contacted for comments despite repeated attempts.