The Chandigarh Police has registered a case of kidnap ping of a 17-year-old boy, Karan, based on the complaint of his elder sister — a resident of Sector 38-West, Monika. Police teams have been sent to various locations in Punjab and Haryana to locate the boy. The kidnap case was registered on Saturday with the Sector 30 police.
Monika said that three people allegedly kidnapped her brother Karan. According to police sources, Monika runs an immigration firm in Sector 38. She had allegedly taken money and passports from three people to send them abroad.
As Monika failed to send the trio abroad, they came to Monika’s office on Saturday asking her to return the money and documents. “Monika allegedly refused to return the money to them. In turn, these three kidnapped her 17-year-old brother from Sector 38 market on Saturday,” a police source said.
Sources have revealed that Monika has not received any ransom call yet.
The police have launched a search operation. Seven teams have been sent to Amritsar, Ambala, Jalandhar, Ludhiana and some other cities in Punjab and Haryana.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Sources said that the police are sending teams to all the places where Karan could be hidden. Senior police officers could not be contacted for comments despite repeated attempts.