Former BJP President Venkaiah Naidu Tuesday expressed confidence that the BJP would win 66-plus seats out of the total 130 seats in south India (AP-42, KA-28, TN & Pondy-39+1=40, and Kerala-20).
With the elections approaching, the NDA’s grand alliance ‘Maha-Yuti’ is now garnering strength from north to south, he said.
“There are no untouchables in politics but Congress is losing allies like the Trinamool Congress and DMK. Even DMK supremo Karunanidhi has termed Modi as an able administrator and did not rule out a possible alliance with the BJP, which is gearing up for a new post poll – Progressive Democratic Alliance. The DMDK, headed by actor-turned-politician Vijaykanth, and the PMK, headed by Ramdas, have also joined hands with the BJP in Tamil Nadu boosting prospects for the general elections,’’ Naidu said.
In Kerala, the clerics of the Jacobite Syrian and the Malankara Orthodox churches have lauded Narendra Modi openly. In Andhra Pradesh, the BJP is banking on its support for separate statehood for Telangana and its adherence to protecting the interests of Seemandhra to do well, Naidu said.
“I am sure the NDA will come out with unexpected results and cross the magic figure,” he said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More