Two restaurants in central Bangalore operating as illegal dance bars were raided by the Central Crime Branch (CCB) police in Bangalore on Thusrday night.
As many as 169 persons who were employed or customers at the two bars were arrested and 64 women employed as bar girls were rescued, the CCB police said. The Royal Casino restaurant in Gandhinagar and the Silver Spoon restaurant in Sampangiramanagar were found operating in violation of rules and regulations including dress codes for its employees and were provoking customers to pick up women working at the bars, police said.
At the Royal Casino bar a total of 36 bar women were rescued and the bar owner BM Srinivas, 11 staff members and 51 customers were arrested in the raid. At the Silver Spoon bar and restaurant 28 women were rescued while 27 staff members and 39 customers were arrested.
The bar owner D Venkatesh, the entertainment organiser Sunil and two others were absconding the police claimed.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More