A 25-year-old software engineer on Wednesday allegedly committed suicide by hanging herself at Brindavana Layout near Hulimavu, south-east Bangalore, where she was a paying guest.
Anitha, a native of Ajjampur in Chikmagalur district, had been employed as a trainee software engineer with KB Foundations, a private firm on Bannerghatta Road in south Bangalore, for seven months. Police said that the incident came to light when the other inmates of the PG returned and found her hanging from the ceiling.
Anitha’s parents filed a complaint with the police alleging that her employer drove her to commit suicide. Police said that a preliminary investigation has revealed that Anitha had been romantically involved with Madan, her employer’s brother. Her boss disapproved and reportedly warned her to stay away from Madan. However, police pointed out that she did not leave behind a suicide note.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Hulimavu police said they are investigating the possibility of her employer’s involvement in the case. “We have booked a case of abetment to suicide against the managing director of the firm Sri Karthik, his brother Madan and a third accused, Girish,” police said.
Anitha’s brother Vivek alleged that she had been harassed by these three men.