Former chief minister and JD(S) leader H D Kumaraswamy appealed to the people Wednesday to back the party if they want to see a change in the state.
He was addressing a public meeting after a JD(S) youth rally at Palace Grounds. The Yuva Chetana rally, organised in view of the upcoming Lok Sabha elections, was attended by nearly one lakh party workers.
“The people should not believe Narendra Modi and Rahul Gandhi. They will not do anything for the state. Support the JD(S), not national parties, if you want to change the state,” he said.
Former prime minister H D Devegowda inaugurated the event and said the party would do well in the time to come.
Young supporters arrived on thousands of bikes for the rally, entering the city through Mysore Road from Ramanagaram, Channapattana, Mandya and Mysore. Thousands of youths also came from Bangalore rural, Kolar and Chikkaballapur district.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched