Former chief minister and JD(S) leader H D Kumaraswamy appealed to the people Wednesday to back the party if they want to see a change in the state.
He was addressing a public meeting after a JD(S) youth rally at Palace Grounds. The Yuva Chetana rally, organised in view of the upcoming Lok Sabha elections, was attended by nearly one lakh party workers.
“The people should not believe Narendra Modi and Rahul Gandhi. They will not do anything for the state. Support the JD(S), not national parties, if you want to change the state,” he said.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Former prime minister H D Devegowda inaugurated the event and said the party would do well in the time to come.
Young supporters arrived on thousands of bikes for the rally, entering the city through Mysore Road from Ramanagaram, Channapattana, Mandya and Mysore. Thousands of youths also came from Bangalore rural, Kolar and Chikkaballapur district.