Bangalore city police have launched a manhunt for a Arabic tutor on charges of raping of a six-year old student in a mardrasa at R. T Nagar police limits on Friday evening.
The incident came to light after the girl returned home finishing her class and complained to her parents that the 18-year old tutor, Imtiaz, made her stay back after classes and inappropriately touched her, the police said.
The parents of the victim immediately reached to the madrassa authorities, who along with other community leaders tried to downplay the incident and asked the aggrieved party to amicably solve the matter, but later relenting to the local pressure agreed to lodge a formal complaint on Sunday.
However when RT Nagar police reached the madrasa they could not find suspect Imtiaz, who is absconding and the police suspect he might have fled to his native town in Bihar.
The city police have alerted local authorities at Bihar about the incident and are in lookout for the suspect.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
In another case, a nine-year-old rape victim succumbed to internal injuries and died on Saturday. The police have apprehended an 18-year old neighbour of the girl who confessed to the crime, the suspect stayed in the same building and was very close to the girls family.
According to the city police, the victim was forced to accompany by the Thrishul to buy fruits, but instead he took her to a desolated spot in a play-ground near Chandapura bus stop and raped her.
Meanwhile, the parents who realized that their daughter was missing asked around the neighborhood about their daughter in vain. But later in the evening victims younger sister informed them that she had seen Thrishul accompany her sister, when the family countered Thrishul, he claimed ignorance about the matter. Finally, the family filed a kidnapping case at Hebbagodi police station, the officials taking a cue from the victim’s sister statement questioned Thrishul, who broke down and admitted to raping the victim.
The police found the body of the victim one of the toilets near the scene of crime and suspect that she died due to shock and trauma of violence meeted on her.
Owing to marital discord, a 33 year woman committed suicide by hanging herself in her residence at BHEL Layout in Kenchenahalli on Sunday morning.
The deceased Soumya, 38 was a chartered accountant by profession and married Mukesh, a medical representative. The couple stayed close to the girl’s family in the same building and Mukesh constantly demanded that they move out of the apartment despite Soumya’s reluctance, and they frequently fought over the matter, the police said citing family sources.
On Sunday, when Mukesh who was returning home from a business trip after four days received call from his in-laws that Soumya’s was not answering the phone or the doorbell, to which Mukhesh told them to force open the door and the family discovered the dead body of Soumya.
The Rajarajeshwari Nagar police who have registered a case of unnatural death claim that they have not found any death note from Sowmya.