A 40-year-old security guard was arrested by the HAL police on Friday after he was caught and beaten up by members of the public for allegedly trying to sexually assault a seven-and-a-half-year-old girl in Kundalahalli.
The accused, identified as Raju Kshatri, a native of Assam, was handed over to the police after the public thrashed him on Friday morning. He was a security guard at an under-construction building at Kundalahalli near the young child’s house.
Police said Kshatri attempted to assault the young girl on Thursday evening and the incident came to light on Friday morning. The victim who went out to play with her friends near the under-construction building on Thursday evening was lured by the security guard with the offer of chocolates. He took her to the building and attempted to assault her. When the girl began screaming for help, the guard let her go. The girl’s friends informed her parents on Friday morning.
The parents and their neighbours caught hold of Raju near the building and thrashed him before handing him over to the police.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen