The police have warned of stringent action against persons/groups attempting to prevent Valentine’s Day celebrations in the city.
“The oganisations and individuals who have declared that they will forcibly prevent or obstruct the observance of Valentine’s Day are warned that if they indulge in such an act they will be dealt with firmly, according to the provisions of the law of the land,’’ the police said in a statement.
According to provisions of Excise Act, pubs and bars will remain open till 11.30 pm Friday. Full protection will be given to pubs, bars and restaurants to function normally up to 11.30 pm. All station house officers had been given instructions in this regard, the police said.
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP