The Bangalore city police have rescued a six-year old abducted boy within three hours from the kidnappers after filmy style chase and encounter in Sriramapuram area in Central Bangalore on Wednesday evening.
According to police, two miscreants kidnapped Vikas aka Mohith, son of Aman, a textile businessman in busy Cottonpet area around 4.30pm. The boy was returning home from the school when he was abducted by two persons.
The strangers had called his father Aman within few minutes after the kidnap and demanded Rs30 lakh ransom for safe release of the kid. They also threatened him that they will kill the boy, if he informed the police about the incident.
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
Joint Commissioner of Police for Law and Order (West) S Ravi said that Aman had rushed to the jurisdictional Cottonpet police station and filed a complaint about the incident. The police swung into swift action and formed many teams to rescue the kid.
“The police managed to locate them in Sriramapur area near Harishchandra Ghat around 7.30 pm. Two police constables managed to catch the duo. But, they took a knife and attacked the policemen. Two police inspector Balegowda and Sathyanarayana sensed the danger and opened fire at them. Both suspects received bullet injuries at their legs. The policemen managed to rescue the boy and shifted the injured suspects to the nearby KC General hospital for treatment,” Ravi said.
The police sources said that the accursed persons are identified as Dharmaraj, 23 and Jitendra, 20, both are natives of Rajasthan and working in Cottonpet area for many years. The police suspects that the accused persons planed the kidnap the boy from many days and execute their plan on Wednesday evening.
The senior police officers rushed to the shoot out spot on late evening and verifying the incident. The further investigations are on. The efforts are made to collect details about the accused persons.