The Bangalore city police have rescued a six-year old abducted boy within three hours from the kidnappers after filmy style chase and encounter in Sriramapuram area in Central Bangalore on Wednesday evening.
According to police, two miscreants kidnapped Vikas aka Mohith, son of Aman, a textile businessman in busy Cottonpet area around 4.30pm. The boy was returning home from the school when he was abducted by two persons.
The strangers had called his father Aman within few minutes after the kidnap and demanded Rs30 lakh ransom for safe release of the kid. They also threatened him that they will kill the boy, if he informed the police about the incident.
Joint Commissioner of Police for Law and Order (West) S Ravi said that Aman had rushed to the jurisdictional Cottonpet police station and filed a complaint about the incident. The police swung into swift action and formed many teams to rescue the kid.
“The police managed to locate them in Sriramapur area near Harishchandra Ghat around 7.30 pm. Two police constables managed to catch the duo. But, they took a knife and attacked the policemen. Two police inspector Balegowda and Sathyanarayana sensed the danger and opened fire at them. Both suspects received bullet injuries at their legs. The policemen managed to rescue the boy and shifted the injured suspects to the nearby KC General hospital for treatment,” Ravi said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The police sources said that the accursed persons are identified as Dharmaraj, 23 and Jitendra, 20, both are natives of Rajasthan and working in Cottonpet area for many years. The police suspects that the accused persons planed the kidnap the boy from many days and execute their plan on Wednesday evening.
The senior police officers rushed to the shoot out spot on late evening and verifying the incident. The further investigations are on. The efforts are made to collect details about the accused persons.