Following up on its raids on five government officials on Thursday the Karnataka state Lokayukta police raided three more government officials on Friday and unearthed illegal assets to the tune of over Rs 3.5 crores. The Additional Director General of Police (Lokayukta) HN Sathyanarayana Rao said that raids were conducted at 11 premises belonging to an Executive Engineer of the Karnataka Urban Water Supply and Drainage Board, Bellary; a Tahsildar in Alur taluk of the Hassan district and the President of the Shimoga Central Co-operative Bank.
The tainted officials and their assets details are as follows:
M Yunus Basha, an Executive Engineer of Karnataka Urban Water Supply and Drainage Board, Bellary: His total asset and expenditure is Rs1.26 crore, and estimated income is Rs 50.65 lakh.
K Hombe Gowda, Tahsildar grade-2, Alur taluk of Hassan: His total asset and expenditure is Rs1.5 crore, and estimated income is Rs 69.75lakh.
RM Manjunatha Gowda, President of two co-operatives banks, Bangalore: His total asset and expenditure is Rs 4.63 crore and estimated income is Rs 2.9 crores.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More