Following up on its raids on five government officials on Thursday the Karnataka state Lokayukta police raided three more government officials on Friday and unearthed illegal assets to the tune of over Rs 3.5 crores. The Additional Director General of Police (Lokayukta) HN Sathyanarayana Rao said that raids were conducted at 11 premises belonging to an Executive Engineer of the Karnataka Urban Water Supply and Drainage Board, Bellary; a Tahsildar in Alur taluk of the Hassan district and the President of the Shimoga Central Co-operative Bank.
The tainted officials and their assets details are as follows:
M Yunus Basha, an Executive Engineer of Karnataka Urban Water Supply and Drainage Board, Bellary: His total asset and expenditure is Rs1.26 crore, and estimated income is Rs 50.65 lakh.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
K Hombe Gowda, Tahsildar grade-2, Alur taluk of Hassan: His total asset and expenditure is Rs1.5 crore, and estimated income is Rs 69.75lakh.
RM Manjunatha Gowda, President of two co-operatives banks, Bangalore: His total asset and expenditure is Rs 4.63 crore and estimated income is Rs 2.9 crores.