Namma Metro Phase-I work is on schedule and the 42-km stretch would be completed by March 2015, Chief Minister Siddaramaiah told the Assembly Tuesday.
In reply to questions by BJP member B N Vijay Kumar and N Cheluvarayaswamy of the JD(S), he Reach 3 (between Sampige Road and Yeshwantpur) and Reach 3A (between Yeshwantpur and Peenya Industrial Area) may be opened to public by February 2014.
Reach 3B (between Peenya Industrial Area to Nagasandra) may become operational by August 2014 and Reach 2 (between Mysore Road and Magadi Road) and the underground east-west corridor between MG Road and Magadi Road by December 2014. The last stretches, Reach 4 (between National College to RV College), Reach 4A (between RV Road and Puttenahalli), the UG north-south corridor between Sampige Road and National College, and the UG Majestic stretch are expected to be ready by March 2015.
Phase I should have been completed by 2011 but the deadline was first extended to December 2013 and later to 2015 due to delays in land acquisition and increase in project cost.
Progress till December 2013
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Reach 2: Viaduct and 77 per cent of station work completed
Reach 3: Viaduct and 95 per cent of station work completed
Reach 3A: Viaduct and 95 per cent of station work completed
Reach 3B: 99.79 per cent of viaduct and 66 per cent of station work completed
Reach 4: Viaduct and 90 per cent of station work completed
Reach 4A: Viaduct and 65 per cent of station work completed
UG (east-west): 45 per cent completed
UG (north-south): 45 per cent completed
UG (Majestic): 41 per cent completed