The road show of former Delhi chief minister and AAP chief Arvind Kejriwal may interrupt traffic movement in the city Saturday. The city traffic police have requested the public to avoid roads where Kejriwal’s show is set to be moving to avoid inconvenience.
The show will begin on Bellary Road in Hebbal around 9.30 am and later move to Ganganagar Market by 10.15 am – Ganganagar 5th Main – RT Nagar Bus stand – RT Nagar Main Road – TV Tower Junction – Jayamahal Road – Cantonment Railway Station – Queens Road – Balekundri Circle (Indian Express) by 11 am.
Later, it will move on Queens Road – Kasturba Road – Siddalingaiah Circle – Mallya Road – RRMR Circle – Shanthi Nagar by 12 noon. It will hit KH Road – Siddapur junction – Lalbagh East Gate – Ashoka Pillar – Jayanagar 4th block by 1 pm.
“Despite taking all the necessary permissions, AAP Karnataka apprehends that certain anti-social elements could take undue advantage of the public events to bring disrepute to the party, police and government authorities. The party in this connection would request the police and the government authorities to undertake all measures to safeguard persons involved in the campaign and also protect the public property,” AAP said in an official release.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched