The road show of former Delhi chief minister and AAP chief Arvind Kejriwal may interrupt traffic movement in the city Saturday. The city traffic police have requested the public to avoid roads where Kejriwal’s show is set to be moving to avoid inconvenience.
The show will begin on Bellary Road in Hebbal around 9.30 am and later move to Ganganagar Market by 10.15 am – Ganganagar 5th Main – RT Nagar Bus stand – RT Nagar Main Road – TV Tower Junction – Jayamahal Road – Cantonment Railway Station – Queens Road – Balekundri Circle (Indian Express) by 11 am.
Later, it will move on Queens Road – Kasturba Road – Siddalingaiah Circle – Mallya Road – RRMR Circle – Shanthi Nagar by 12 noon. It will hit KH Road – Siddapur junction – Lalbagh East Gate – Ashoka Pillar – Jayanagar 4th block by 1 pm.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
“Despite taking all the necessary permissions, AAP Karnataka apprehends that certain anti-social elements could take undue advantage of the public events to bring disrepute to the party, police and government authorities. The party in this connection would request the police and the government authorities to undertake all measures to safeguard persons involved in the campaign and also protect the public property,” AAP said in an official release.