The youth wing of the JD(S) has organised a bike rally and public meeting Wednesday.
The party expects a turnout of at least three lakh at the Yuva Chetana Rally at Palace Grounds, former chief minister H D Kumaraswamy said. Participants will arrive on motorbikes from across the state.
City traffic police have requested the public to avoid the roads around Palace Grounds and to use alternative routes to reach Kempegowda International Airport to avoid traffic jams.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Vehicle parking has been banned at the following places: on Bellary Road from Hebbal Police Station junction to HQTC junction on both sides, on Ramana Maharshi Road from Mekhri Circle to Cauvery Junction.
On Chowdaiah Road from Rajbhavan to Cauvery Junction, on Sir CV Raman Road from Mekhri Circle to IISc junction, on Jayamahal Main Road from Mekhri Circle to Cantonment Railway Station, on Nandidurga Road from JC Nagar Police Station to Idgah Maidan junction, on Palace Road from Basaveshwara Circle to Palace main gate in Vasanthnagar, on Palace Cross Road from Vasanthnagar Palace main gate to BDA junction and on Vasanthnagar Main Road from Palace Road junction to Cantonment Railway Station.