A group of miscreants attempted to loot money from an ATM kiosk near Chikkajala on Kempegowda International Airport Road after tying up a security guard around midnight Friday.
Chikkajala police said the incident occurred around 12.30 am at the Vijaya Bank kiosk at Vidyanagar Cross.
The four men, who were wearing masks, entered the ATM and found the security guard sleeping inside. They then went out to get a rope and tied the hands and legs of the guard, Krishnaiah, before attempting to break open the machine to get cash. They failed and fled the ATM around 1 am. The security guard, who managed to wriggle free, alerted police.
The police have registered a case about the incident and formed a team to nab the miscreants. CCTV footage was examined by the police team for further investigation.
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet