A group of miscreants attempted to loot money from an ATM kiosk near Chikkajala on Kempegowda International Airport Road after tying up a security guard around midnight Friday.
Chikkajala police said the incident occurred around 12.30 am at the Vijaya Bank kiosk at Vidyanagar Cross.
The four men, who were wearing masks, entered the ATM and found the security guard sleeping inside. They then went out to get a rope and tied the hands and legs of the guard, Krishnaiah, before attempting to break open the machine to get cash. They failed and fled the ATM around 1 am. The security guard, who managed to wriggle free, alerted police.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
The police have registered a case about the incident and formed a team to nab the miscreants. CCTV footage was examined by the police team for further investigation.