The Karnataka state Lokayukta conducted simultaneous raids on seven government servants in four districts of Karnataka including Bangalore and unearthed illegal assets to the tune of over Rs 9.7 crores here on Wednesday.
The raids were conducted after criminal cases were registered under the provisions of the Prevention of Corruption Act. The Additional Director General of Police (Lokayukta) HN Sathyanarayana Rao said that raids were conducted at 19 premises in Bangalore, Gulbarga, Bidar and Davangere.
Here are the details of the officials who were raided:
A B Hemachandra, CEO of Davangere zilla panchayat. His total asset and expenditure was Rs 2.67 crore against an estimated income Rs 1.35 crore.
M Venugopal, Executive Engineer, Karnataka Road Development Corporation Ltd, Bangalore | His total asset and expenditure is Rs 1.4 crore against his estimated income Rs 64 lakh. He made disproportionate of asset worth Rs76.79 lakh at 120 per cent.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
V Muniyappa, Managing Direcor, Karnataka Council for Technical Upgradation, Bangalore | His total asset and expenditure is Rs 4.1 crore against an estimated income of Rs 1.9 crore.
BN Muninarayanappa, Registrar, Karnataka State Nursing Council, Bangalore | His total asset and expenditure was Rs 3.21 crore against an estimated income of Rs 85 lakh.
HS Prasanna Kumar, EE, Sri Devaraj Urs Truck Terminals Ltd, Bangalore | His total asset and expenditure was Rs 3 crore against an estimated income of Rs 95 lakh.
Havagi Rao, Junior Engineer, Panchayath Raj Engineering Sub-division, Bidar | His total asset and expenditure is Rs 69.53 lakh against an estimated income of Rs 20 lakh.
Syed Nisar Ahmed Vazir, FDA, office of Regional Commissioner, Gulbarga | His total asset and expenditure is Rs 1.08 crore against an estimated income of Rs 55 lakh.