Supporting Nandan Nile-kani, Congress candidate from Bangalore South, Kannada actor-turned-Housing Minister Ambareesh Sunday addressed over 500 people near Srinagar Bus Stop, Basavanagudi.
He appealed them to consider Nilekani’s contributions to the Aadhaar project and to the city’s development over the past 15 years.
“He is a man of good character and you very well know that he can bring positive change in your constituency. If you respect my word, please cast your vote for Nilekani this election,” said Ambareesh, who recently returned to Bangalore after nearly 50 days of treatment at a Singapore hospital for a lung condition.
Nilekani said he was excited that Ambareesh, who enjoys a sizeable following, was campaigning for him.
Referring to the BJP, Ambareesh alleged that crores of rupees of taxpayers’ money had been mismanaged to the extent that the government had to move to pledge a city landmark like Town Hall.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“If you are genuinely concerned about Bangalore’s welfare you will definitely vote for Nandan Nilekani,” Ambareesh added.