An Air India flight on the Kochi-Delhi route was diverted to the Kempegowda International Airport in Bangalore on Monday night following a bomb threat.
The flight landed at the Bangalore Airport at around 10pm for a security check after the Kochi airport received a call from a stranger saying a bomb had been planted on the Air India 407 flight on the Kochi-Delhi route, airport sources said.
All the 156 passengers in the flight were asked to disembark at Bangalore and CISF officials, bomb detection squads were pressed into action, the airport sources said. The search operation was on till late night. The local police also joined hands with the CISF in the search.
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP