A 21-year-old person died on the spot and pillion rider sustained severe injuries when a speeding BMTC collided with their vehicle at CID junction on Sunday.
The police said the victim has been identified as Mubarak, a resident of Hegde Nagar. The injured person identified as Sharukh was shifted to Mallige hospital.
According to the police, the duo who are foothpath vendors were on the way to K R Market from Chalukya circle when the BMTC bus knocked them down.
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
Police said that Mubarak lost control of his vehicle and rammed into the bus. The police rushed to the spot and arrested the driver, Anand.
In another incident, a 42-year-old wall painter was killed on the spot when a tempo mowed him down near Kodigehalli gate on Saturday night.
The police said victim was walking near vacant spot in an inebriated state when the tempo which was reversing rammed into him.