A teenager was killed while two others went missing after they were swept by waves of sea off Muldwarka coast near Kodinar in Gir-Somanath district on Sunday.
Police said that six teenage boys of Bukhari Mohalla locality in Kodinar went to Muldwarka on a picnic and were enjoying a swim in the sea when they were swept in deeper waters.
- 5-year-old boy kidnapped from Bhajanpura rescued, B.Tech graduate arrested
- Three missing in Bhatsa river feared drowned
- Boat carrying Congress MLA, party members capsizes
- Cyclone Ockhi: ‘Sea has shown its might, now we are very scared’
- Mumbai: Three teenagers drown in sea near Shivaji Park
- Gir Somnath beach tragedy: Bodies of 2 missing teenagers fished out
While three of them were rescued by local fishermen, Hussain Naqvi (15) drowned. His body was later fished out.
Rescue operation was on to save the missing two boys, said police.