The state Information Commissioner D Rajgopalan launched an android-based mobile application of Surat district collectorate that can help citizens track status of their applications and files.
This is first such mobile application by a collectorate in Gujarat, said Surat District Collector Jayprakash Shivhare.
Shivhare said, “After seeing the grand success of the mobile application SETU started by Surat police during last year, we also thought to start such application for Surat collectorate staff and their works. Our people along with the experts of mobile software worked for almost one year to make this application ready.”
The mobile-based application has been made under “proactive disclosure” and is already on the “Google Playstore” since Friday.
In one day, over 1,400 people have installed the application, said Shivhare. With this application, the applicants can easily track their files.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Shivhare said, “Apart from the tracking of files, we have also placed all the information related to the district collector offices and working style of Surat district collector. We are sure that we will get good results. We appeal to the people of Surat to take best use of such mobile application and get maximum benefit of it.”
It is to be noted that this is the second android-based mobile application made by Surat district collector officials.
The first mobile application was prepared by Surat District Disaster Management authority and which was launched Chief Minister Anandi Patel on June 19.
The mobile application will help Surat people to know about the any natural disaster during the monsoon period.