The state Information Commissioner D Rajgopalan launched an android-based mobile application of Surat district collectorate that can help citizens track status of their applications and files.
This is first such mobile application by a collectorate in Gujarat, said Surat District Collector Jayprakash Shivhare.
Shivhare said, “After seeing the grand success of the mobile application SETU started by Surat police during last year, we also thought to start such application for Surat collectorate staff and their works. Our people along with the experts of mobile software worked for almost one year to make this application ready.”
The mobile-based application has been made under “proactive disclosure” and is already on the “Google Playstore” since Friday.
In one day, over 1,400 people have installed the application, said Shivhare. With this application, the applicants can easily track their files.
Shivhare said, “Apart from the tracking of files, we have also placed all the information related to the district collector offices and working style of Surat district collector. We are sure that we will get good results. We appeal to the people of Surat to take best use of such mobile application and get maximum benefit of it.”
It is to be noted that this is the second android-based mobile application made by Surat district collector officials.
The first mobile application was prepared by Surat District Disaster Management authority and which was launched Chief Minister Anandi Patel on June 19.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
The mobile application will help Surat people to know about the any natural disaster during the monsoon period.