Cracks have started appearing in the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) with its state secretary Sanjeev Srivastava having resigned from the post and his resignation letter being accepted by the party at a meeting on Sunday.
Though Srivastava is reported to have given his resignation on May 3, it was kept secret by the state party leaders in view of the Lok Sabha elections. On conditions of anonymity, another party official alleged that Srivistava had also started organising disgruntled party workers that amounted to anti-party activities.
When asked, AAP state convener Sukhdev Patel said that Srivastava was issued a notice in April last when reports about his indulging into anti-party activities came to his notice. “Instead of replying to the notice, Srivastava sent in his resignation,” said Patel.
“I resigned from the party as I felt that party leaders were not ready to go by its constitution,” said Srivastava.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest