A group of youths led by National Students of India’s (NSUI) national secretary Shahnawaz Sheikh on Wednesday burnt the photographs of Bollywood superstar Salman Khan and posters of his upcoming film Jai Ho to protest against the actor who joined
Chief Minister Narendra Modi in kite flying in Ahmedabad on Tuesday.
Though, NSUI state leaders — Adityarajsinh Gohil and Subhan Saiyed — distanced themselves from the protest saying NSUI was not involved at all, Sheikh had led the protest.
Sheikh could not be contacted despite several efforts. While responding to questions of some of the people present in kite-flying programme, Khan lauded Modi for development of the state and said that “the best man should be the prime minister of the country”. He also had lunch with Modi. He was in Ahmedabad for the promotion of his upcoming film Jai Ho.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest