Narayan Sai celebrated his 42nd birthday, along with jail inmates, in the high security cell at Surat district Central jail at Lajpore on Wednesday. Only three followers were allowed to meet Sai during the meeting hours on Wednesday afternoon.
The Jehangirpura ashram inmates had approached Jail superintendent of Lajpore jail on Tuesday evening and requested for providing one meal to all jail inmates to celebrate their imprisoned guru’s birthday, but authorities turned it down.
The second request to allow Sai to meet his followers in the jail was also turned down by Jail superintendent R N Pandey.
On Wednesday, hundreds of followers of Sai gathered outside the Surat district Central jail. Police arrangements were made outside the Central jail in advance to overcome any untoward incident.
The followers tried to enter into the jail, but they were stopped by police as a result of which, they sat outside the jail and started singing bhajans. Only three people, who are close to Sai, were allowed to meet by jail authorities.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Central Jail Superintendent R N Pandey said, “We have rejected both the proposals made by followers and ashram people as it is out of law. Many inmates had wished him birthday in the morning after his morning prayer. No untoward incident took place today in the jail as everything went off peacefully.”