Just days after Arvind Kejriwal visited salt-pan workers in Kutch district of Gujarat, Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi on Friday evening reached Kharaghoda in neighbouring Surendranagar district for a “chaupal” with over 200 salt-pan workers.
In this interactive session with salt-pan workers, Gandhi is expected to listen to the problems faced by the families who are engaged in producing salt in the salt-pans in Kharaghoda, where the main business is salt production. However, media has been kept out of this session.
Gandhi also visited some of the salt-pans in the Little Rann of Kutch to personally see the process of salt making by these families. Earlier in the day, Gandhi addressed a public rally at Balasinor in Kheda district of the state.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage