After scores of complaints against malpractices involving inspection committees and to streamline the process, the state Education Department has planned to remove all middlemen and introduce online procedure for addition of sections in secondary and higher secondary classes at grant-in-aid schools.
From submission of forms, mandatory documents pertaining to the school and for the verification process, the online system would be used.
“The aim is to remove all the middlemen and speed up the system right from the application till the grant in additional sections in Class IX to XI. We would not deny that the department did not receive complaints and red tapism pertaining to this process. Also, for a long time now, the department was mulling over a system that could take care of all these issues,” said Commissioner of Schools Mukesh Kumar.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
If succeeds, the department is planning to replicate the same system for addition or upgradation of classes in a school as well. This also follows a similar system like addition of section to a class.