After scores of complaints against malpractices involving inspection committees and to streamline the process, the state Education Department has planned to remove all middlemen and introduce online procedure for addition of sections in secondary and higher secondary classes at grant-in-aid schools.
From submission of forms, mandatory documents pertaining to the school and for the verification process, the online system would be used.
“The aim is to remove all the middlemen and speed up the system right from the application till the grant in additional sections in Class IX to XI. We would not deny that the department did not receive complaints and red tapism pertaining to this process. Also, for a long time now, the department was mulling over a system that could take care of all these issues,” said Commissioner of Schools Mukesh Kumar.
If succeeds, the department is planning to replicate the same system for addition or upgradation of classes in a school as well. This also follows a similar system like addition of section to a class.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review