A Muslim tea stall owner in Surat has renamed his 15-year-old shop after BJPs prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi till the Gujarat Chief Minister becomes Prime Minister.
Known as Chistiya tea centre since the owner Fahim Tailor is a believer in Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti of Ajmer the stall in the Muslim-dominated Sanjaynagar area of Limbayat in Surat now displays the banner of Namo tea stall written in Gujarati,Hindi and Urdu with a picture of Modi flashing victory sign and a message of communal harmony on one side.
This is the third Namo Tea stall in the Limbayat area of Surat,with the earlier two set up by migrants from Bihar and Orissa. Few days ago,Bharat Apta from Orissa put up a picture of Modi and named his tea stall after him. And on Friday,along with Tailor,Champalal Mali from Bihar,also renamed his tea stall after the BJP leader. BJP municipal Councillor P V S Sarma MP C R Patil had attended the renaming of Tailors stall.
The practice of naming tea stall after Modi began as the BJPs prime ministerial candidate started talking about his humble beginnings as a tea vendor in his public speeches.
The reason behind putting the banner of Namo tea stall is that we have seen his working style in the last 12 years in Gujarat. He has a good grip on administration which needs to be appreciated. Seeing his popularity,we have decided to put his name on our shop. We will see how it will change our business, said Tailor,who migrated from Maharashtra.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
We have seen that Modis acceptability among the Muslims has been increasing day by day,and hope that by putting up such a banner on our shop our business will not be affected, added Tailor,who has decided to give two free cups of tea to senior citizens every day till Modi becomes PM.
The popularity of Narendra Modi is growing not only among the Hindus but Muslims have also accepted him, said Sarma.