The Congress party’s new Lok Sabha candidate from Vadodara, Madhusudan Mistry, is gearing up to begin his election campaign from here. While Mistry will address a public rally in the city on March 30, his team of close aides have already arrived in the city to prepare the ground for canvassing.
Mistry’s personal team has begun gathering data related to the constituency for their campaign analysis with the help of the local Congress leaders. Mistry, who is in touch with the local Vadodara leaders, will address his first public rally as the Vadodara Lok Sabha candidate on March 30. It was originally to be held by Primaries winner Narendra Ravat. On Thursday, Mistry’s team of confidants collected the constituency voters’ list to evaluate it for campaign strategies.
The team met local Congress leaders, including city President Ravat, to seek their assistance in gathering the reports for the ground work before Mistry lands in Vadodara. According to GPCC leaders, Mistry is keen on giving Narendra Modi a tough fight and is expected to raise issues for which the local Congress leaders have been fighting.
“Apart from this, Mistry will also cite the development growth rates in Vadodara as compared to other growing cities in the country to counter Modi’s claim of rapid development here. The figures show that the growth has not been all that great,” said a leader. According to sources, Mistry’s team has been designated the task of readying a strong ground campaign for him with a detailed study of issues that have most affected the constituency.
A source says, “Mistry is looking into the issues that the Congress has been advocating in Vadodara. These issues closely affect the people here. He will raise all these issues and demand a reply from Modi.” Congress leaders say that Mistry will camp in Vadodara from March 30 onwards and undertake a hectic campaign across the constituency.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched