AAM Aadmi Party’s leader Arvind Kejriwal on Saturday attacked Narendra Modi and his close aide Amit Shah, saying that the latter would become the home minister if the BJP was voted to power in the general elections.
“If people vote Narendra Modi to power, the union home ministry would be headed by Amit Shah. Does the country deserve such a government?” he said. Kejriwal once again slammed the media, saying a section of it is “sold” and is paid to promote Narendra Modi. “I’m not important, neither is the AAP. We are not against the media criticising us. But certain section of the media for the past one year has been spreading false news of ‘development’ in Modi’s Gujarat. This is a big political conspiracy. People of this country have the right to know the truth,” he said.
When asked on what basis was he accusing “certain media houses”, he said, “You ask me about facts, I have toured Gujarat. There is no development. Eight hundred farmers have committed suicide, 6,000 small scale industries have shut down — is this development? Why has the media not exposed these facts,” he asked.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing