Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) officials on Saturday arrested a Jammu & Kashmir-based person with 15 kg of charas at Sabarmati Railway station in the city.
The illicit consignment is estimated to be worth around Rs 90 lakh in the international market. The man, identified as Faroq Qureshi, had been convicted by a court in a similar offence earlier and was out from the jail in 2010 after serving 10-year term.
According to NCB’s Zonal Director Hariom Gandhi, the man was under the watch for sometime. He used to sell the consignment in Ahmedabad and surroundings areas.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
He said that Qureshi was bringing the consignment from Kashmir and boarded Delhi-Ahmedabad Ashram Express in Jaipur.