Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) officials on Saturday arrested a Jammu & Kashmir-based person with 15 kg of charas at Sabarmati Railway station in the city.
The illicit consignment is estimated to be worth around Rs 90 lakh in the international market. The man, identified as Faroq Qureshi, had been convicted by a court in a similar offence earlier and was out from the jail in 2010 after serving 10-year term.
According to NCB’s Zonal Director Hariom Gandhi, the man was under the watch for sometime. He used to sell the consignment in Ahmedabad and surroundings areas.
He said that Qureshi was bringing the consignment from Kashmir and boarded Delhi-Ahmedabad Ashram Express in Jaipur.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest