Bharuch police have arrested a woman and a security guard for their alleged involvement in murder of the 18-year-old son of the Shiv Sena’s Gujarat unit vice-president.
According to investigators, family feud led to the murder of Vivek Patil, son of Sena leader Satish Patil, on September 25. Police have arrested Satish Patil’s second wife Rohini and a security guard Sudhakar Shimpi in connection with the case.
Vivek had went missing on September 25 and later his body was found from the compound of a bungalow belonging to the Sena leader.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Investigators said Rohini decided to eliminate Vivek following regular quarrel with her mother and Satish Patel’s first wife Lata. “Rohini decided to kill Vivek thinking that he was Lata’s key support. On September 25, when Vivek was alone at the bungalow in Madhuvan Society of Ankleshwar GIDC, Rohini with help of security guard Sudhakar strangulated him to death and then disposed of the body in the backyard. We are probing the case to get more details,” said inspector R K Dhodiya.