Following Union government’s decision to advance the presentation of Budget 2017-18, the Gujarat government has also decided to present its annual state budget for 2017-18 in the second week of February, two weeks earlier than usual.
Confirming the decision, Deputy Chief Minister Nitin Patel who also holds the finance portfolio said, “Yes, we will present the state budget in the second week of February before the presentation of Union Budget.”
“Generally, we present the budget in the last week of February. But, since the Union Budget will now be presented early, we have also decided to advance our budget presentation in the Assembly,” he added.
Gujarat government had presented its annual budget for 2016-17 on February 23 this year.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest