After taking over as Gujarat’s first women chief minister, Anandiben Patel is going to introduce two new policies on electronics and e-governance ahead of Vibrant Gujarat Global Investors Summit 2015.
A final presentation in this regard will be done to Patel on Wednesday. However, despite being the top industrial state, the IT policy has expired in 2011.
“The final presentation for both the policies by the respective departments will be done on Wednesday, when Cabinet will also meet,” said a senior bureaucrat. The next in the queue is a presentation on IT Policy, he added.
All the three policies are likely to be announced soon as target is to get it rolling before the vibrant summit. Th Gujarat Electronics Policy 2014-2019 aims to promote electronic goods manufacturing. The state wants to provide an eco-system through sustainable development.
Similarly, the e-governance policy is being introduced to maximum governance and minimum government. According to the draft of e governance policy, the main objective is to deliver 500 different services through multiple channels on time, integrating a portal, connect all the government departments with Internet and impart IT education. This policy also aims to bridge the gap between urban and rural areas even as engage the citizens in social media.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The sources said that IT policy, which expired in 2011, is likely to offer amendments that will help attract investment in this sector in the vibrant summit.
The state was gripped in policy paralysis since 2012 with then CM Narendra Modi busy in campaign for Lok Sabha election for which he was prime ministerial candidate for the BJP.
The officials said that new CM, who took over in May, has taken up the issue of pending and expired policies. Other policies, including Tourism and Industrial, are also likely to get revamp.